Any Site Design Feedback? - Kawasaki Teryx Forums: Kawasaki UTV Teryx Forum
TeryxHQ Help Desk Got ideas on how to improve the site or having problems on the site? We'd like to hear about them.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 29 (permalink) Old 03-14-2009, 10:28 AM Thread Starter
CommanderTalk.com

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Any Site Design Feedback?

Hey there everyone, well I am sure you can tell that we have redesigned the look of the time. Thus far, what does everyone think? There are small small things that need to be fixed, however, for the most part is is complete.

Also, anything you feel could make the header better? We are running out of ideas and was hoping maybe you guys had some thoughts.

Thanks, don't be shy, let us know what you like, dislike, etc.

AllTerrainJournal.com --> www.AllTerrainJournal.com

I support every man and women in the armed forces, I wish you all the best and thank you!

2008 Kawasaki Teryx | 840cc BBK w/ stage III cams | FST long travel and HD steering | Twisted Stitch seats | FST cage | Muzzy dual exhaust | Dynatek prog CDI | aFe intake | HiPer carbon fiber beadlocks | Goodyear MT/Rs | Crow restraints | SafeGlo LED and FO whips | NightOwl HID conversion | Edge series 40" LED lightbar | Fuego Dual HID lights | Dalton clutch kit and OD cover | Full audio | Navigation | Power steering | TrailTech Vapor computer | Factory UTV skids | Airtite Art custom paint | Maier plastics
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 29 (permalink) Old 03-14-2009, 10:48 AM

looks really good DP! More smileys?
post #3 of 29 (permalink) Old 03-14-2009, 11:08 AM

site

Dieselpowered, really like the new colors red, black didn't dig the light blue great work thanks.

post #4 of 29 (permalink) Old 03-14-2009, 11:49 AM

Send a message via AIM to mouser58
AS the ol song goes......Like it, love it, want some more of it. Keep up the good work.
post #5 of 29 (permalink) Old 03-14-2009, 11:54 AM

New post button? Can't find it, and that's the way I always used the forum. Can we get that?

On edit: See it now....I missed the row of clickable words at the very top....I was looking much lower.
post #6 of 29 (permalink) Old 03-14-2009, 12:26 PM
TeryxHQ.com Staff Member

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Top notch new look.
Needs a few more smileys such as this thread is useless with out pictures and things like that.
post #7 of 29 (permalink) Old 03-14-2009, 01:30 PM Thread Starter
CommanderTalk.com

Thanks everyone, let me see what I can do for you on the smilies

Appreciate everyone taking the time! So you all like the header?

I support every man and women in the armed forces, I wish you all the best and thank you!

2008 Kawasaki Teryx | 840cc BBK w/ stage III cams | FST long travel and HD steering | Twisted Stitch seats | FST cage | Muzzy dual exhaust | Dynatek prog CDI | aFe intake | HiPer carbon fiber beadlocks | Goodyear MT/Rs | Crow restraints | SafeGlo LED and FO whips | NightOwl HID conversion | Edge series 40" LED lightbar | Fuego Dual HID lights | Dalton clutch kit and OD cover | Full audio | Navigation | Power steering | TrailTech Vapor computer | Factory UTV skids | Airtite Art custom paint | Maier plastics
post #8 of 29 (permalink) Old 03-14-2009, 01:49 PM
TeryxHQ.com Staff Member

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

I'd like to see the new posts button larger and at the bottom of the header similar to the link back button or the post reply button at the top of the thread or better yet at the bottom of the thread similar to that post reply button. It would keep me on site longer keep hitting that button. (Your site is addicting.)
post #9 of 29 (permalink) Old 03-14-2009, 02:32 PM Thread Starter
CommanderTalk.com

Thanks my friend, there are a couple of small items that I would like to change so far as well as a few things I see that need to be fixed. I will see what I can do for you

Thanks for the props.

We will see what the designer can do, I know he is reading this thread right now lol

post #10 of 29 (permalink) Old 03-14-2009, 03:19 PM

I realy like the lay out of the forum and the color scheme that I am looking at is alot better than the white that you made us stare at for a couple weeks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement