Site Navigation - Kawasaki Teryx Forums: Kawasaki UTV Teryx Forum
TeryxHQ Help Desk Got ideas on how to improve the site or having problems on the site? We'd like to hear about them.

View Poll Results: What Do You Think Of The Tabs
I like them 10 71.43%
I don't like them 2 14.29%
I don't care 2 14.29%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-07-2008, 01:52 PM Thread Starter
CommanderTalk.com

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Site Navigation

In our continued effort to keep this site unique and bring the best user experience, we have finished the coding and you will now notice in the upper left some tabs. We thought that in doing it this way, we could make navigating the site a little easier...what are your thoughts? You will see at this time they are labled 'Main' 'Classifieds' 'Regional Forums' and 'Tech Articles'

I will wait to receive some feedback on it and then make changes if necessary. I will be tweaking them, however, just wanted to start getting feedback

So please, don't be shy, let me know what you think.

In addition, we have added some race forums, if there are any other forums you feel would be benficial to add, please let me know that as well.

Race forums can be found at the link below:

UTV Racing - TeryxHQ.com Forums - Your Kawasaki Teryx Headquarters

AllTerrainJournal.com --> www.AllTerrainJournal.com

I support every man and women in the armed forces, I wish you all the best and thank you!

2008 Kawasaki Teryx | 840cc BBK w/ stage III cams | FST long travel and HD steering | Twisted Stitch seats | FST cage | Muzzy dual exhaust | Dynatek prog CDI | aFe intake | HiPer carbon fiber beadlocks | Goodyear MT/Rs | Crow restraints | SafeGlo LED and FO whips | NightOwl HID conversion | Edge series 40" LED lightbar | Fuego Dual HID lights | Dalton clutch kit and OD cover | Full audio | Navigation | Power steering | TrailTech Vapor computer | Factory UTV skids | Airtite Art custom paint | Maier plastics
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-09-2008, 10:07 PM
TeryxHQ.com Site Sponsor

It's the first time I've seen the pull down tab, my first impression was "wow... that's cool"
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-09-2008, 10:09 PM Thread Starter
CommanderTalk.com

Are you speaking of the tab in the upper right corner?

You did notice the navigation tabs at the top that show 'Main' 'Classifieds, etc.

I support every man and women in the armed forces, I wish you all the best and thank you!

2008 Kawasaki Teryx | 840cc BBK w/ stage III cams | FST long travel and HD steering | Twisted Stitch seats | FST cage | Muzzy dual exhaust | Dynatek prog CDI | aFe intake | HiPer carbon fiber beadlocks | Goodyear MT/Rs | Crow restraints | SafeGlo LED and FO whips | NightOwl HID conversion | Edge series 40" LED lightbar | Fuego Dual HID lights | Dalton clutch kit and OD cover | Full audio | Navigation | Power steering | TrailTech Vapor computer | Factory UTV skids | Airtite Art custom paint | Maier plastics

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-09-2008, 10:34 PM
TeryxHQ.com Site Sponsor

Um.....ok so you were talking about the other right !

But I dont see them?? Could just be my 40 something eyes, say it's not so!
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-09-2008, 10:41 PM Thread Starter
CommanderTalk.com

LOL no worries, click TeryxHQ.com Forums - Your Kawasaki Teryx Headquarters

Now look on the left side just under the row of pictures

post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-10-2008, 07:10 AM

I would not have seen them had I not read this post and looked for them.

They are handy though..
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-10-2008, 10:03 AM Thread Starter
CommanderTalk.com

Hmmm well that is not good...now I am concerned that visitors are missing those tabs and thus not seeing all the forums.

post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-23-2008, 08:16 PM

I usually just go to the new post button. I have a question, whats the diff between new posts, and quick links, todays posts? I like the tabs, maybe add an active topic button.
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-23-2008, 08:29 PM Thread Starter
CommanderTalk.com

New Post will give you posts that have been made that you have not viewed, todays posts will give you all the of the posts for the last 24hrs, even if you have read them

post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-01-2008, 04:55 PM

I just noticed today that I miss all the other places that are not on the "main" tab - Be kind of nice to maybe have it as an option to either have tabs or not have them maybe?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement