Buyers from four stroke tech, beware. POOR customer service. Look elsewhere. - Page 2 - Kawasaki Teryx Forums: Kawasaki UTV Teryx Forum
Vendor / Member Feedback Share past experiences you've had with vendors or members.
Verification / proof will be requested on all negative feedback.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-15-2009, 10:08 AM
Build Sponsor

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by grizzjeeper View Post
Here we go again.

You had a sale around xmas time. I put my name in and you offered it to me. I was on vacation and when i replied you said they were sold out. Next round you had a return and offered it up again. I was the first to reply another guy called so you offered it to both of us.

Not sure how this has anything do do with my issue.

Second if this is what is in the box, yeah i have that. I see NOTHING about when the core charge needs to be turned in under 60 days all I see is if i returned what i bought in 30 days (standard procatice) and a 10 core charge fee.
I think he is referring to the "CORE CHARGE $300" right in the middle line of the invoice...

That would have caught my attention as it is half the charge of the whole kit (almost)...

Either way it seems he is taking care of the misunderstanding...to go any further is really trying to pick the fly crap out of the pepper...

Props to Mickey for bending his company rules to make a poor situation work out for the customer...I know he will get MY business when the time comes...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-15-2009, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Here we go again.

You had a sale around xmas time. I put my name in and you offered it to me. I was on vacation and when i replied you said they were sold out. Next round you had a return and offered it up again. I was the first to reply another guy called so you offered it to both of us.

Second if this is what is in the box, yeah i have that. I see NOTHING about when the core charge needs to be turned in under 60 days all I see is if i returned what i bought in 30 days (standard procatice) and a 10 core charge fee.
He has fixed YOUR mistake. Probably time to quit complaining and move on.
post #13 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-15-2009, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Here we go again.

i think the correct response should be "thank you mickey" not here we go again! me personnelly i think fst is going above and beyond. and as for you start reading your invoices. when i do a 840 kit, fst has my service after this thread.

post #14 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-15-2009, 06:19 PM

I have to agree here be thankful and move on.

Too much is neverenough
2003 duramax dually for towing
2004 Gearbox toyhauler 30fs
2006 limited yfz 450 mine
2003 Pred 500 wifes
1986 4trax 250R sons
1997 300ex daughter
2006 250ex daughter
2008 Teryx ours
post #15 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-15-2009, 06:48 PM

FST Forever!

I bought the standard bore kit off of Mickey, I clearly understood that he was charging me for the cam cores and that I would get most of my core charge back when returned, plus I read the invoice when received. I am in Canada and figured I wouldn't send my cores back anyhow, good thing because I haven't had time to do the install yet so I would not have made the 30 days, even if I had the made up time extension of 60 days that Grizz has thunk-up! Now since Mickey is in the time extension mood, think you can give me the 180 day special return policy because of being a stupid slow Canuck!!!
My brother has dealt with Mickey a few times for his Honda 450R, I spoke to Mickey years ago when I wanted to do up my 400EX, he treated me the same then and he did this time, with respect, helpful and answered all my questions, I am sure whenever I get to doing this install he will help me then also! I will be back to Mickey and FST for sure. All friends of mine and the local dealer get my recommendation to call him for any engine builds and/or kits. He didn't even bug me when my money order took nearly 2 weeks to get there through snail mail, I think I bugged him more because I felt bad that the express post was on holidays. Thanks again Mickey and I will be back for more in the future no matter what 1 whiner says...

27" XTR's on ITP SS212 Chrome 14's
Dynatek N.P.
FST Standard Bore
Dalton Clutch Kit w/O.Drive
Muzzy's - ceramic coated
SDR Deluxe Cage w/roof
SDR Front Bumper w/winch
Twisted Stitch Vortex Front Heated Seats
Twisted Stitch Vortex Rear Heated Bench
Beautiful Lowered Seat Bases by SDR - Thanks!
Crow 5-point harnesses (x5)
post #16 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-15-2009, 06:55 PM
Build Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior View Post
Thanks again Mickey and I will be back for more in the future no matter what 1 whiner says...
post #17 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-15-2009, 07:07 PM

Ok guys, I think the point has been made. Sometimes things don't go as planned, but how it turns out in the end is the most important thing I believe.

2011 Teryx Sport
2011 50" STD RZR LE
post #18 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-16-2009, 06:22 AM
Banned

Thank you everyone,I thought this had been deleted. For some reason I don't get updates on these threads over here until after 2 or3 in the morning so I didn't know this was still going on. He asked for it to be deleted on the other site. This isn't personal,it's just business. We do these things in order to keep our business running good. If I took back every cam all year late was late I would have over $30,000 in cores more for this one modle then I need. This happens more then you think. Cylinders are even harder to get back on time. The whole thing about this that gets me going is the way this was done. Someone thinks they can black mail you by getting on here and posting crap like this. If I was in the wrong or did something wrong I do the right thing right away,that's the only way I can live my life. This guy was flat wrong in every step. From his first PM he knew he was late, and he stated can I still send them back. God for bid you have rules and say no to some one. It's all done now so lets just move on.
post #19 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-16-2009, 06:47 AM

.................................................. .......................................
Quote:
Originally Posted by Four Stroke Tech View Post
It's all done now so lets just move on.
You've got my business! And I couldn't be happier....even when you went above and beyond to help with my heads! Thanks!
post #20 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-16-2009, 06:52 AM

My .02 is customers put us in bad situations sometimes and it is hard to say no due to "bad mouthing" on the forums.

Right now I have a 700 raptor ignition and serial programmer a customer sent back without warning used and said he does not need two, whatever that means and wants a full credit.

It puts me a bad situation but I don't think he deserves a credit all. What am I going to do with two used parts he simply does not want?

At best I will have to pay to ship it back to him.

Wal-Mart has made us all feel like everyone will take everything back no matter what and it is ok to put it to the retailer, they have deep pockets. Well we ain't Wal-Mart, we have shallow pockets.

I will say this rarely happens at Hunterworks, we have very low returns but it happens.

Kinda reminds me of the guys who over drives their Rhino, roll them and want to sue Yamaha for their mistake.

Todd

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread