Discussion Thread For 3rd Annual Moab UTV Rally - Kawasaki Teryx Forums: Kawasaki UTV Teryx Forum
Western Region The Western Region includes the following States:

Alaska, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-13-2009, 04:39 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Discussion Thread For 3rd Annual Moab UTV Rally

Hey guys,

Here are some of the new sponsors of the Moab UTV Rally this year, which is May 13-16th, 2009:
  • MCX-USA Turbos is our new Drag Racing Sponsor - $1,000 off a turbo kit purchase to the winner!
  • Tomcar - Arena & Demo Track Vendor, FREE Demo Rides
  • Warn - Winches for raffle prizes!
  • Legend Air Suspension - Arena Vendor
  • Vic's Light Kits - Arena Vendor & $1,250 worth of Street Legal Kits for raffle prizes!
  • Hi-lift Jacks - Arena Vendor
  • Trail Armor - Silver Sponsor w/ $1,500 worth of product for raffle prizes!
  • Not 100% yet, but likely that ATV Television, ATV Illustrated Television, and Motorsports Mania Television will be there!
  • UTV Off-Road Magazine will be there
  • Side x Side Action Magazine will be there
  • ToyHauler Magazine is trying to be there
  • ATV Action/UTV Action will be there
  • UTVForums.net will be there
  • More magazines to come, as well…
So, as a participant, make sure you have your accommodations booked NOW if you plan to attend. The whole city of Moab is really filling up fast…no joke. Secondly, if you haven’t already registered for the event, you can do that here: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

If you’ve never been to Moab, it’s truly a life changing experience, in my opinion. It’s the most unique and breathtaking riding you’ll probably ever do, or at least top 3. Combine that with great new and old friends, and it’s literally a trip of a lifetime for most families. And, for those not familiar with all the details, check out the following two videos provided from Jared from Side x Side Forum (Keep in mind these videos highlight the carnage and the most difficult trails on purpose…people like that right?) Seriously, though, there’s everything from mild to wild, all with beautiful scenery and beautiful blue skies. It’s hard to get a bad picture…trust me!

All information about the event can be found on the homepage of our website: UTV Rally, and if you have any questions at all before registering, feel free to EMAIL US anytime. In fact, if you like videos and pictures galore, visit the home page, because there’s a ton of them.

Lastly, if you own a UTV Related company and would like to become a sponsor to showcase your company and products at the largest UTV Specific Event in the country, please CLICK HERE for all the details. If you ask any of our past sponsors and vendors, you’ll find that they had a great time developing new relationships with what are now long-term customers. Keep in mind this is not the largest OHV event in the country by any stretch of the imagination. But, it is the largest UTV Specific Event in the country, and yet still very small when compared to open events that allow every vehicle type. But, if you want to build quality long-term relationships with very loyal customers, this is a great venue for your company. Don’t forget to look for us in the latest issues of Side x Side Action and UTV Off-Road Magazines, as well.

Jordan
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-15-2009, 07:21 PM
CommanderTalk.com

I have heard nothing but great things about this event...if it was something I would swing I would definately love to go

Thanks for the information Jordan, I have linked to this thread so if you would be so kind to keep it up to date with current Rally information that would be great!

AllTerrainJournal.com --> www.AllTerrainJournal.com

I support every man and women in the armed forces, I wish you all the best and thank you!

2008 Kawasaki Teryx | 840cc BBK w/ stage III cams | FST long travel and HD steering | Twisted Stitch seats | FST cage | Muzzy dual exhaust | Dynatek prog CDI | aFe intake | HiPer carbon fiber beadlocks | Goodyear MT/Rs | Crow restraints | SafeGlo LED and FO whips | NightOwl HID conversion | Edge series 40" LED lightbar | Fuego Dual HID lights | Dalton clutch kit and OD cover | Full audio | Navigation | Power steering | TrailTech Vapor computer | Factory UTV skids | Airtite Art custom paint | Maier plastics
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-15-2009, 07:23 PM Thread Starter

Not a problem mike, will keep it updated

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-17-2009, 11:34 AM

we should be up there havin fun in the rocks

PJs Performance
602 476 1770 Jordan
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-17-2009, 01:21 PM
TeryxHQ.com Staff Member

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Riding those rocks would be amazing.
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-17-2009, 02:59 PM

The terrain in Moab is definitely insane, to say the least. There's a reason so many people flock to this area for not only off-roading. It's stunning...

Chris

UTV Marketplace - www.utvmarketplace.com
UTV Rally - www.utvrally.com
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-31-2009, 09:39 AM

Ohv

Just an FYI, Utah and Colorado no-longer play nice, so all Colorado residence (Myself included) will need a non-resident OHV for Moab. I just sent mine off! See you guy's in May!

06 Nissan Titan
07 Cherokee Wolfpack TH
04 Kodiak 450
05 CRF450X
06 BF650i
08 Teryx Base Model
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-31-2009, 01:09 PM

thanks for letting everyone know.

Chris

UTV Marketplace - www.utvmarketplace.com
UTV Rally - www.utvrally.com
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-07-2009, 08:24 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to cuflipn
Thumbs up

IT'S ALMOST TIME!! Yaahhooo next week see you guys there...

2008 LE
3 inch lift
29 x 10.50 15LT TSL Super Swamper SX
15 inch ITP Rims
Dalton Clutch
Gorilla Axles
XT 30 Warn Winch
Custom: Skid plates, Rock slides, Exo Cage, Bed Delete, CV covers, Roof...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement