would rather not ship, but can if you pay shipping
will try to get pics in next couple days

Located in Indianapolis, IN

Thanks

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi,
My son just wrecked my 2008 teryx this weekend and I think I may try to fix it myself. It has mostly driverside front damage. I know the front bumper and plastic needs replaced. Is your bumper black? Also would you happen to have any of the support brackets for the front hood - my hood is still in good shape exept for maybe one front clip. Also the black plastic around the driver's side headlight is cracked, would you happen to have that for sale. I live in Illinois so if you have what I need I could pick it up.
Thanks,
Rob

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi,
My son just wrecked my 2008 teryx this weekend and I think I may try to fix it myself. It has mostly driverside front damage. I know the front bumper and plastic needs replaced. Is your bumper black? Also would you happen to have any of the support brackets for the front hood - my hood is still in good shape exept for maybe one front clip. Also the black plastic around the driver's side headlight is cracked, would you happen to have that for sale. I live in Illinois so if you have what I need I could pick it up.
Thanks,
Rob
bumper is black, dont have support brackets for hood, dont have headlight plastic, bumper is complete with brackets and plastic. you can pm me and i will send you my cell #
thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
1. Complete set of stock tires and wheels. (30mi) $250
2. Front plastic hood (red) $150
3. Stock seats (pair) $100
4. Stock roll cage (red) $100 (can chop 4" for extra $100) and add dash bar
5. Front bumper with plastic $75

would rather not ship, but can if you pay shipping
will try to get pics in next couple days

located in indianapolis, in

thanks
my daughter wrecked my teryx and broke the steering rod that goes from one front tire to the other

1 - 7 of 7 Posts