Teryx HQ banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In process of selling many things, moving out of state as soon as I get ranch and resident sold.

I have a 4 stock rims and tires, with maybe 30 mins on them. Need to sell...I don't want them around when this move happens.

I really don't want to ship $150, all four. Be willing to meet any Texas riders 1/2 way to unload them.

·
Registered
526 Posts
I live in magnolia. Are these steel? Do you have any pics

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
They are steel. Your basic stock steel rim with tires.

These are at my resident near Tomball. I actually have a Magnolia address, so you are as close as you can get without living in the neighbor hood. The residence is just off Decker Prairie Rosehill Road.

Most of what I have for sale is at Home. I can take pictures and post them there. Being so close you could just come by. Want to buy a ranch to go with your Teryx. It's great fun riding out there. What year Teryx do you have?

On edit....any of you guys from Texas take a look at this website, you might see something you want to buy. Next week, I'll be adding pictures of some wood working tools, along with many other things as well.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Would you be willing to take $100 cash and i come by and pick them up???? Do they seem to show any signs of dry or dry rot. How much for the troy built tiller. Does it run??? I can PM you on this site with my phone # if this makes it any easier. I know exactly the area your magnolia house is at. I have been out in this area for 44 years. TY

·
Registered
526 Posts
$100 let me know

1 - 6 of 6 Posts