Teryx HQ banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive got an 08 teryx with 840 kit from fst done last year and 1000 miles on it.dalton kit new belt no ebs.muzzys pro exhaust.jetted carbs with 6 holes in stock lid with uni filter.runs excellent.its red in color and is garage kept.i have all the ssv works stereo including the upper and lower pods with the alpine speakers..and center sub box with kicker sub.alpine pdx5 amp and a alpine cd player mounted in dash and is powered by 2-925 odeysee batteries with battery isolator to keep both at full charge.has aluminum a arm front and rear and is on stock wheels and tires.also has le roof and windshield.there is also the overdrive cover in the clutch.the unit has warranty for another year .and has oem kaw fender flares.never wrecked. 8500 and located in pikeville ky41501 and clear title.

·
Registered
318 Posts
am i way out of line on the pricing or what?any offers
the price seems fair to me, i told a friend about it but your a long ways away. Can u post some pics

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Whitey have you posted it in your local papers, I had a friend that sold a very clean one alot like yours but without the 840, he sold his for 7000.00 but he sold it in the local paper and got several calls, he had tried selling it on the forums but he had no luck because there is so many people bailing out and taking huge loss to buy a Can Am or Polaris XP on these forums, you will sell it but I would really push it hard locally, around here the best time to sell is in the late summer or fall because everybody is gearing up for hunting season, and you just don't see many side by sides in the papers, Good Luck and I will send anybody that ask your way.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i put it on ebay and it only brought 4800..everyone must be afraid because of the engine work.it runs perfect.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
it takes 8 grand and no less.if it wont bring atleast that i will keep it and ride it.theres nothing wrong with it.it is getting due for a round of tires.but if i end up keeping it im going to add wheels and tires.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts