Teryx HQ banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling my teryx cause riding sucks up here in Mass. I bought it down in NC and enjoyed the parks. But here in Mass we have nothing.

The teryx runs great, but needs new plastic's, wheels, to look mint. I ride trails so there are alot of scratches. Mods are in sig. and also i need to see how fast it goes now with the heaviers cage and wheel spacers. I know it made it slower.

I also have all the stock parts that where taken off that will go with it. I can help with transport for extra fee.

It has 90.6 hrs, and 781 miles

u can go here for pics and vids
Teryx pics and vids pictures by ReisRacing - Photobucket

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
to far for me. But I'm trying to sell one of my toys cause lack of room.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm 10hr or less from MD.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Click on my photo bucket link in ad. I sold the bed and bought a bed delete kit and new rear black plastics. And also bought crow seat harnesses. Will be taking new pics once parts come in.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
just finished the bed delete and new rear black plastics.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lowering price to 5K or will take partial trade for a 450 dirtbike for enduro racing.

·
Registered
15 Posts
My buddy has a Brute 840 motor has about 10 hours maybe 15 on it,frame is stretched2" lift ,snorkels,Dyna CDI,29.5 Outlaws,rad mounted on rack,painted white by a custom paint shop,I built the bike for him and he had family issues and now has his twin grand kids living with him and wants something they can ride with him,he dumped a pile of money in this bike and cant ride it now and wants a teryx,let me know if we can work something out,we are in va and he will drive no prob!!shot me a PM I will give my #

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sorry looking for dirtbike not a atv.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
teryx is sold please delete

1 - 12 of 12 Posts