Teryx HQ banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so I found a used 08 Teryx LE it has about 30 hours on it atm, guy wants $7000 for it. Is this a good deal, it is in excellent shape and from the looks of it he has only ridden it on his 10 acres of grass field and no trails.

Rusty

·
Registered
132 Posts
sounds like a great deal!
I prefer the carb model, as far as mods go.
efi is nice too if you just want to leave it stock and have fun.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok, for my new Teryx, I am picking it up finally this week since I am coming back off of vacation from St. Augustiune(if you guys havent been it is awesome). 1st things I am thinking is new seats and belts, anything else you guys can think of that I may need to do before that like maybe a CDI?

Rusty

·
Registered
188 Posts
I'm assuming you got that '08 mentioned in post #1.
seats, and harnesses are a good first. Also I would look into at least some half doors.

CDI is a huge noticeable difference.
Next:
clutch kit, dual exhaust, intake, jetting

·
Registered
258 Posts
I'd do in this order:

1. CDI
  2. TPI Valves (HW Kit)
  3. Aftermarket cage
  4. Suspension Seats/Belts
  5. Exhaust
  6. Intake
  7. Doors (Induced Fab makes some sick full suicide doors)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok sorry was on vacation when I started this thread and have only been able to check it every couple of days since I was still on vacation lol. Now sadly I am back home, riding wise I will be doing mountain trails and woods. If you have watched Magellan's videos those are basically the same trails I will be riding on.

Magellan, I look forward to going for a ride with you now that I finally talked the wife into letting me get my Teryx.

Rusty

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok I didnt end up getting the Teryx I quoted in the original post but, I found a guy in NC selling his 08 Teryx for 7600 i got him to come down to 7300 and his has a CDI already on it and a Aluminum roof. Also the one I got only has 14 hours and 68 miles so it is even better. I finally have a Teryx man i am so happy.

Rusty

1 - 8 of 8 Posts