Teryx HQ banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys Im from new zealand and cant find any help regarding my teryx running rough so thought I would come on here and ask some other owners, It was running fine up until roughly a month ago now it sometimes is hard to start then when running it is ok but as soon as you put your foot down it coughs and splutters and then sometimes it will just take off, I have taken carbs off and flushed them and also put a new filter in, filter seemed to help a bit but is still not performing as it did, do I need to maybe tune the carbs or is there anyhting else it could be? Any help would be much apreciated, thanks

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
Hi guys Im from new zealand and cant find any help regarding my teryx running rough so thought I would come on here and ask some other owners, It was running fine up until roughly a month ago now it sometimes is hard to start then when running it is ok but as soon as you put your foot down it coughs and splutters and then sometimes it will just take off, I have taken carbs off and flushed them and also put a new filter in, filter seemed to help a bit but is still not performing as it did, do I need to maybe tune the carbs or is there anyhting else it could be? Any help would be much apreciated, thanks
IF it was running fine before and all of a sudden started running rough then tuning it will not fix it.

Going to be hard to say what the issue is really but make sure the choke cable is not binding and hold one of the chokes open

1 - 3 of 3 Posts