Teryx HQ banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey folks,
I've got an 08 (non fuel injected)Teryx LE and last week while using it I could smell gas but it ran fine. Left my buddies house with it and went about a 100 yards and it started to run like crap then died at the end of his driveway. Figured the kids had run it dry, but checked and it had a half tank of fuel. Had my buddy tow me up to the house and pushed it into the barn until I could get to it. Went to work on it today and pulled the line from the fuel pump underneath the passengers seat, turned the key and it will pump fuel out. Put my finger over the end of the pump to see what kind of pressure it may have when turning it over which didn't seem like a lot but MAY be ok....? But the thing won't even fart.... :confused: Also, how do you get those little black fasteners off on the engine cover?

Thanks for any help!!

Tom

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
Fuel pump will only have about 1lb of pressure so you won't feel pressure.

The plastic plugs are removed by pulling center out, I use a pair of wire cutter or small dikes

Make sure it's getting fire by removing the plugs and leaving in spark plug boot, ground them and turn the engine over and see if the plug sparks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts