Teryx HQ banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Well done, I thought your 09 was for testing...you know R&D only..LOL! Guess it really does depend on the power....behind the wheel.
Congrats.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I raced at Wilborns ATV Trails Sat in my bone stock teryx except for the Muzzy pipe, all RZR's except for me, nine vehicles and I finished third, had second tied up until I made a mistake.

The extra power was awesome!!!
Not knocking the Teryx, but I'd say your result has to do with skill as much as anything. You won the cross country championship or something in your Rhino, didn't you?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Not knocking the Teryx, but I'd say your result has to do with skill as much as anything. You won the cross country championship or something in your Rhino, didn't you?
word, Skill > power in racing.

ill be waiting for asnine respone of some abstract instance or rediculous power comparison

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I raced it Sat and my Rhino Sunday. I didn't want to tear up my Rhino and not race it on Sun.

I finished third because only three of us didn't tear up. I really was just riding and really didn't try to win.

Too slow, too tight, too rough of a track for me and I won't go back.

When six out of nine vehicles don't finish then the track is too rough.

The 09 does haul butt though with the Muzzy on there!!!

·
Registered
668 Posts
I am so dumb I don't even know what you said.
Yes, but he is agreeing with me! "The Power Behind The Wheel"
Is the muzzy's the only mod you've done, be honest now.......We all know you have certain secrets that stay secret....until production...so fess up!!! :laugh: Ahh shit...now I reread your post...you came in last...if only three finished. :D

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The stock Teryx is much better than a stock Rhino but it is no competition to my race rhino.

Tee,

I had worked my way up to second before getting directed around a broke Rhino and getting stuck in a deep mud hole.

I'm pretty sure if I raced it at Durhamtown in the stock class which it is stock according to their rules I could win that class race easily.

No other mods, exhaust and steering wheel.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts