Teryx HQ banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Asking $11,000.00 which is THOUSANDS less than I have in it.

As much as I hate to I need to sale my Teryx sport, I have spent more time customizing it than I have gotten to enjoy it. A week after I bought it I had a little accident at home falling off a ladder and seperated my right shoulder. I was laid up for 3 months after the surgery and right when I thought I was about to get released to go back to work, I had another xray and my shoulder was seperating again. I just had the second reconstructive surgery 2 weeks ago and will be down 3 more months. The doctor bills are coming in as well as the other bills, so some toys have to go!!

With all that said I have been on a couple rides with it and this thing is an absolute beast!! In the mud, sand, creek, whatever situation u put it in it performs like you wouldn't believe. It has all of the accesories listed at the bottom of the post plus a new kolphin roof, 1/2 tinted windshield that I just got from Motel, I just replaced the decals on the two front fenders also, rear bucket seats that are removeable with just a few bolts, custom 1000 watt stereo system with ipod dock & E.Q that I was in the middle of installing when I had to have the second surgery, I have everything needed to finish it, also just bought a dalton clutch kit that needs to be installed along with a new belt. This thing is a real head turner, I couldn't go anywhere without people looking and asking questions.

This is probably one of the Cleanest 09 Sports you will find. It has been garage kept since it was new. It has approx. 600 miles on the machine.

I also have the stock exhaust and Sport aluminum wheels with 27" mudlights on them that will be included in the sale.

I am located right outside of Baton Rouge, La. Call 225 921-1782 with any Questions.

Additional Performance upgrades:
MSD Programmer
Uni Filter
Triangle Snorkels
Dual FMF Exhaust
Gorilla Stage One 3" Lift
4500 Warn Winch
Rear Bumper

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts