Teryx HQ banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many of you are waiting to buy performance stuff for the 09' because there isn't a good fuel management system that will work for say a 840 kit with stage 3 cams?

I had a company willing to get on this and build a system call me last night but I didn't have a good number of how many to build,so I need your help.

Just a quick "yes" I am waiting, and would buy a 840 kit if they could just be bolted on with a good programer.

·
Premium Member
2,106 Posts
Thats great Mickey. Way to push the limits.

How will they compare to the 08's with the same add ons? About the same?

Still the limit 34mm throttle bodies?

·
Banned
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here's the thing, I have gone through time and time again with aftermarket companys, they all talk about bring out new products for the new ATV's or now UTV's but they never do because of the numbers. Now with this EFI/ECU stuff no one is getting it done again. Todate "NO ONE" has something you can buy today. I think the controlers that are out like the Dobeck can work OK but not for what I need to build real fast EFI motors. I have been waiting for someone to build them because I really don't want to. I just want to see if this is what's holding people up, and if so how many.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Mickey-

I spoke to you the other day and YES, YES and YES on the 840 kit, but I am waiting on the fuel controller. I wanted to buy the 840 kit on the discounted price but couldn't bring myself to pull the trigger because of the concern of the controller.

So YES on the 840 kit.

thanks-

shane

·
Registered
604 Posts
how much is the 840 kit at the discounted price?and how well would it perform with stock exhaust?i want more power but not louder....and i know these doesnt go hand in hand!also this is an 08 model/

·
Registered
115 Posts
Ive been thinking about getting an 09 but the fuel controler is still one of my concearns so yes I would buy but I would have to buy the 09 rex first

·
Registered
8 Posts
In the same boat also, 09 Sport but no controller and not just any controller but a proven one, not looking to be a guinea pig or aluminum melter

·
Premium Member
796 Posts
He is talking about a stand alone unit that will not cost a arm and a leg...not much more cost than whats available right now if you get my drift...And it might be closer than you think...stay tuned...

And yes they are from a reliable company...:D

·
Banned
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
As of the end of the day, after many hours on the phone it comes down to this. Dragonfire is almost ready to sell their units you have seen today and IMO it will be the best for building all out power. In 2 month if you are looking for something that will work good at a better price with the stock throttle body set up Dynatek will have a programable set up,so they say. If they don't come through with it, Procom said today they will move their systems production up to number one to get it out quicker. They have built my CDI's for the past 4 years for my V-Force.

·
Registered
983 Posts
We have the programmers NOW INSTOCK to support the big bore kit and any mods you woudl like to do to your f/i teryx. PLUS it has an auto tune feature avail. So that your teryx will ALWAY fun at the correct a/f. We will have base maps avail by the end of the month tha twill be available for anyone to use. So call up FST and get your 2009 big bore kit on order ........ dyno numbers, maps and Dasa big bore pipes coming 5/30/2009

DASA RACING WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP WINNING MOTORS AND SERVICE

1 - 13 of 13 Posts