Teryx HQ banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do i have to do to run a fan bypass switch on my 09?I have searched and read everything about it on the forums lol but never really got aNY ANSWERS LOL.I know they sell kits but why cant i just run a switch in to the 2 wires going to the fan motor its self?

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
What do i have to do to run a fan bypass switch on my 09?I have searched and read everything about it on the forums lol but never really got aNY ANSWERS LOL.I know they sell kits but why cant i just run a switch in to the 2 wires going to the fan motor its self?
Technically you can but it is more of a bad aid fix and do you really want to have to turn your fan on and off?

We have a kit that works fine or fix what is wrong with yours.

Todd

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Technically you can but it is more of a bad aid fix and do you really want to have to turn your fan on and off?

We have a kit that works fine or fix what is wrong with yours.

Todd
Todd, I understand u got the fix but I already got temp gauge installed and don't see me spending a 100 bucks on a fan relay and gauge lol. I just need the relay I guess lol

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
Todd, I understand u got the fix but I already got temp gauge installed and don't see me spending a 100 bucks on a fan relay and gauge lol. I just need the relay I guess lol
I'm kinda lost. We have no gauge.

The kit comes with a custom made billet aluminum adapter to go inline with radiator hose made by us and a adjustable temp switch which has a relay as part of it and all the wires.

Like I said, either do this or fix what you have.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts