Teryx HQ banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Teryxhq.
I have own this monster edition for two weeks now and it is a lot of fun. I have been quadding for 12 years but everyone of my friends had traded in their quads for side by sides. I was the last hold out. I was looking for a rzr because I have always owned polaris bikes. But I couldn't turn down the teryx deal. I still have to get use to the noise in the cab and slow acceleration but it is a lot of fun.
:):wave:

·
Registered
106 Posts
Welcome to the site.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Welcome... You'll like the Teryx. You just need to do the clutch and exhaust and MSD, you won't complain about acceleration anymore.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hello jfillion
When you snorkeled your unit did it make the cab quieter? I used ear plugs last week but I would rather find a different option.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I didn't do the air box, just the clutch case. Always had a wet belt. I don't think it made any difference in sound.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well if I can't quiet it down I might as well give it some more power. Would you suggest the MSD or the Dalton Clutch. I can't afford both yet. Which one first?

·
Registered
167 Posts
The clutch is nice, and you get a bit more preformance out of it, but the MSD is where the BANG for your buck is. If you want the most power increase for the money, get the MSD first.

I'd probably do the exhaust after woards. The clutch can come after. IMO

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The clutch is nice, and you get a bit more preformance out of it, but the MSD is where the BANG for your buck is. If you want the most power increase for the money, get the MSD first.

I'd probably do the exhaust after woards. The clutch can come after. IMO
THANKS for the good advice. I will be ordering the MSD.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts