Teryx HQ banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Search to many posts. Whats the differance between the stanard and the pros? Will the pros work on a stock unit? I want to up grade and I'm open for sugestions. This units main function is playing hard since the new is worn off. Any good prices out there?

·
Registered
199 Posts
I'm in the same boat...I don't plan on running big bore unless I mess up my engine. I heard the standard are better for a stock engine but others say the Pros are better...the difference in price isn't much from what I've seen...I'll probably get the standards..if I go big bore I will sell them and get the pros.

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
I'm in the same boat...I don't plan on running big bore unless I mess up my engine. I heard the standard are better for a stock engine but others say the Pros are better...the difference in price isn't much from what I've seen...I'll probably get the standards..if I go big bore I will sell them and get the pros.
The std would be better for stock engines and even std bore kits, people with 840 and larger kits would need the pro style.

No gain for a stock engine with the pros and if you want to split hairs and talk about some power your butt can't feel anyway, the std is slightly better at the lower rpm.

We list full retail price on our site not what we sell them at

1 - 4 of 4 Posts