Teryx HQ banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at buying a Teryx and the dealership I'm buying from has a 2009 Sport and a black 2010 Base model in stock. I know the suspension on the sport is supposed to be really good for a stock suspension, other than that and the cosmetics, are there any other reasons I should go with the 2009 over the 2010? Thanks for the input.

Tommy

·
Registered
189 Posts
i beleave it's just the front shocks are better then the base model. the rear shocks on both models are the same. I'm not sure but do all 09 and up models come with FI or is it just the sport models?

·
Registered
39 Posts

If the 2010 is close to the price of the 2009 I would get the 2010 but few hundred dollers or more get the 2009. you cant go wrong with this.

·
Registered
13 Posts
If the look doesnt bother you, and the price is close I would go for the 2010. They upgraded the cooling system and it has a tilt hood....among other little details.

·
Registered
158 Posts
have they given you prices yet, mmy local dealer has a 09 sport for 9,500 + fees and a 2010 base for 10,300 + fees. thats a pretty big differnce. Im in the same boat looking to buy a new one but unsure of 09 or 10. Let us know your decision

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
I would go with the 2010 because of the hood and the improved cooling system and the 2010 is growing on me with the looks, I have seen some with after market mods that really look good. The black looks good in the 2010 but I promise you will be happy with either choice you make just go for it and enjoy

1 - 11 of 11 Posts