Teryx HQ banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About to buy an ignition. I am pretty familiar with the msd 's but for $400-500 is alot. I have seen you can get the dynatek programable ignitions for $200. I currently run stock engine, snorkeled, vfj clutch, supertrapp slip on . All i'm looking for is to remove the speed limiter and a little more power,with out any problems. If anybody runs a dynatek please share some info. thank you.

·
Registered
318 Posts
call hunterworks for a better price on that msd, call and ask for forum discount.

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
There is no comparisons, we have the MSD on sale for $375 right now.

The dynatek is just a ignition unless you buy the serial programmer for another $225 so you will have right at $500 in it and it still won't do what the MSD will do plus you will have to set your own fuel settings therefore you will need a air/fuel ratio gauge which is $280 so now your at $750 or so.

Best value is the MSD that is pre-programmed.

Todd

·
Registered
29 Posts
There is no comparisons, we have the MSD on sale for $375 right now.

The dynatek is just a ignition unless you buy the serial programmer for another $225 so you will have right at $500 in it and it still won't do what the MSD will do plus you will have to set your own fuel settings therefore you will need a air/fuel ratio gauge which is $280 so now your at $750 or so.

Best value is the MSD that is pre-programmed.

Todd
does the dynatek replace the factory ecu/cdi controller unit? i am converting an 08 to fuel injection and am trying to find out if i need to buy the factory ecu/cdi controller unit. thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts