Teryx HQ banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here is the list so far of crossover parts. Note that some of these do require some fitting.

CVT Duct: 14073-0260
CVT Duct Joint: 14073-0136

Parts for Bed mud flaps:
Rear Plate: 13272-0688 (metal inner fender)
Rear Plate: 13272-0689 (metal inner fender)
Pad: 39156-0519 (qty = 2, Foam rubber that mounts to plastic to prevent wear through)
Front Flap: 35019-0084 ( center rubber flap)
Front Carrier Flap (qty = 2, rubber flap for the sides)

will get some pics up soon.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
FYI:
this is the response i got when I inquired about the status of my 09 insulators

Sir,
I apologize for the inconvenience but the missing parts are on a nation wide
back order without a release date.

·
Premium Member
2,106 Posts
Good thread.
Does anyone have the part #s for the 3 rubber sheets/insulation that goes around the motor?

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i think i found two of them, but they are the ones that arent nationally backordered.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thats what i was thinking. if magellan could lay them out flat and snap a pic, then i could model them up and get the dimensions from him then save the file as a pdf.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
working on a few more part numbers, will get back to you guys on those. gotta spend some time working on the rex now. need to slap new shoes on it and snap a couple of pics.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
thats what i was thinking. if magellan could lay them out flat and snap a pic, then i could model them up and get the dimensions from him then save the file as a pdf.
Not sure which part you are referring to. The rubber is pretty complicated and in a few pieces, and you would have to pull the throttle bodies I think to get it off.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Sleepy if you want me to meet you somewhere with the machine and you bring some cardboard to trace it out or something let's do it. I can meet you in Hot Springs or somewhere like that where we can get a beer after the work is done. ;)

Or we could get a little ride together. Is Lake Douglas full and no riding now on the side? I heard it is fun.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
crap, i am gonna catch flack from all the 08 guys now cuz i have no idea on when i would be able to meet and make templates or even ride. we are still on 5-10s at the office wich only leaves the wekend to do everything else......of course if i would leave the rex together, i could actully ride it. I have had it since late november and only have 26 hours on it. its been apart more than together and is apart right now while i get some new tires on and do the 09 CVT exhaust......... oh well, as my crazy indian friend at work says "what can ya do........."

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
I work 75 to 80 hours at least 6 days a week, every week, so I feel your pain. Sometimes 7 days a week, and on call 24/7/365.

If you don't make time you never find the time to have fun.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
welli got my back ordered parts and they defianlty were not the rubber insolators lke i was expecting, so we still need to find someone that can get that number.

·
Premium Member
2,106 Posts
I have my dealer looking into it. The parts guy can't seem to find them in the parts list.
I'd like to have them before I install the FCRs.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
updates:
the 09 CVT intake is defiantly bigger opening and better flowing design. will mount right up and appears to be at same height and location as 08 but will verify this weekend when i finish.

the 09 front heat shield plate goes on really well also, you basically just have to pop a couple of holes in and it will be golden.

will get some pics up later this weekend when i get done.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts