Teryx HQ banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have in stock "a" 2" Lift Kit for the Teryx and can get more it is just that we have not installed one yet or video taped it like we always do.

The kit is from XPATV and if they follow suit it will be just as good as the rest of their kits. We can't keep their RZR kits in stock now.

The kit will $279.95 with shipping from us.

If you need a lift kit and don't need the video or our opinion on the kit you can order one now.

Since I broke my foot and ankle it might be a week or two before I get the install and video done.

Todd
Hunterworks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hate to here that you broke your foot and ankle Todd. Hope you make a speedy recovery. Once you do and make the install video for the Teryx you will be suprised on how easy the kit is to install. Hope to see the video in the near future.

·
Registered
2 Posts
2"lift

Hi,
Looked on your site for the 2" teryx lift but could not find it to purchase. Is it not on the site yet. How do I order one?
thanx

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's till not on the site, we have not gotten it installed and done the video yet. We might get a chance to do it Thursday.

I had a motorcycle wreck a couple months ago and am just now getting back in the shop.

If you want to order one without install video or our opinion, you can call an order in.

!-888-626-7449

·
Registered
293 Posts
its pretty easy to install,i have one

1 - 6 of 6 Posts