Teryx HQ banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is an update for everyone that has PM'd me about service manuals. I am just now getting my new computer up and restoring my files. The status is as follows:

2008 Manual: ready to go, free of charge

2009 Manual: ready to go, small fee

2010 Manual: had some problems getting manaul, it is suppose to ship to me today. expect the end of the month or early september before its ready. small fee.

send me an EMAIL for more info/requests: [email protected]
please no 2010 requests yet as i wont remember you in a months time.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
the 2010 manual is now scanned in. I will be refining it over the next few days and should be released by Monday.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So i Just found out that my work computer scrambled all the data i transferred to my zip drive. Looks like the manual will get pushed back a while depending on how hard it becomes to get my files out. Freakin IT tech security crap!!!

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
2010 Manuals Ready

the 2010 manuals are ready now. its a scanned searchable pdf file with bookmarks and some linked pages.
See above for contact info.

·
Registered
158 Posts
This is an update for everyone that has PM'd me about service manuals. I am just now getting my new computer up and restoring my files. The status is as follows:

2008 Manual: ready to go, free of charge

2010 Manual: had some problems getting manaul, it is suppose to ship to me today. expect the end of the month or early september before its ready. small fee.

please no 2010 requests yet as i wont remember you in a months time.
Im intrested, I sent you an email to the address above

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
alright decided to offer up the options of a dvd, hardcopy, or pdf download. Obviously pricing will be higher for dvd or hardcopy.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
10/5/10 UPDATE:

2008 Manual: ready to go, gonna have to charge a slight fee now to cover file uploads now. sorry cant send for free any longer

2010 Manual: ready to go, small fee

can also do dvd copies or hard copy for additional fees.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts