Teryx HQ banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
??'s 08 kawasaki teryx carburated model need info.

i have a 2008 kawasaki teryx 750 and have a few questions and need opinions from others..... it is completely stock except for the 27" maxxis bighorn tires and aluminium wheels it runs 42mph. im wanting to give it alot more power and i was thinking about a cdi box, aftermarket air filter, exhaust, jet kit, racing seat belt harnesses, and maybe even heavier duty clutches. what is everyones opinion on these things and the brands i should get of these items? thanks

·
Registered
17 Posts
motor

i have a 2008 kawasaki teryx 750 and have a few questions and need opinions from others..... it is completely stock except for the 27" maxxis bighorn tires and aluminium wheels it runs 42mph. im wanting to give it alot more power and i was thinking about a cdi box, aftermarket air filter, exhaust, jet kit, racing seat belt harnesses, and maybe even heavier duty clutches. what is everyones opinion on these things and the brands i should get of these items? thanks

You are definitely on the right track to gaining power. The key things you want in order to notice a difference would be the items you listed above. However, the only way you are going to get that jaw dropping power is to drop in a BBK

1 - 3 of 3 Posts