188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2008 Teryx

Motor mods include:
Dasa Plenum rings
S&B 10" air intake custom
AC Racing full dual exhaust
Dynatek CDI
Unleashed UTV Clutch kit (duner spring and machined cap)

Assesories include:
Lowrance XOG GPS where idiot lights once were (idiot light relocated to left side of GPS in dash now)
PRP high back front seats and 36" rear bench seat
5-point harness at all 4 seats (although the 5th point never installed up front - still in box ready to install)

Custom 6" lower 4 seat BED-DELETE cage with aluminum floor in back seat. Will full length aluminum roof, grey pleather liner on ceiling. The roof isn't installed in the picture.
Unleashed UTV lightweight doors. (non-opening)

Included with the sale (if wanted):
ITP SS108 12" wheels with Skat Trak 7 paddles and front buffs
Extra set of plastics (in need of prep and paint)
Stock intake
Stock jets
Stock CDI
Stock clutch cap
Stock exhaust headers (no can)

150hrs, very well maintained, located in Sacramento area.

$12900 open to offers
Sheldon
209-224-4852

·
Registered
4 Posts
Still trying to get the money but maybe I could come down next week and take a look. Would be perfect for the family let me know thanks

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Still trying to get the money but maybe I could come down next week and take a look. Would be perfect for the family let me know thanks
Where are you located? You can come look next week sure. It's at my fabricators shop now, it was supposed to be displayed at his booth last week. I can bring it home anytime.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm ready to pinch it off or get off this pot. I have a plan and when I'm decided on a plan I want things to happen. So check it out....

$11,500 or offer. Let's make some cash offers, some commitment and be on our way with our new plans!

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Check it out $11500 is only my asking price!
I'm not afraid to get offended if you aren't afraid to step up and make an offer!

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Any of you guys that are thinking about buying you should step up and make FiveFlat an offer, I don't think ya'll realize what kind of money it takes to get a machine in this kind of shape, I bought an 09 sport new but if I had it to do again I would deffintely take advantage of someone elses loss. Come on guys step up. Also most of us take better care of these things than we do our wives.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks Bigdaddy, this is true - the amount of money I put into this is gross compared to what I'm asking for it. As far as taking better care of it than my wife? Well, that's a toss up, it's probably a close call. LOL!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts