Teryx HQ banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I have a 2008 teryx and i took it to Busco beach ATV PARK in nc last July for the first time, everytime i went through water as soon as it reaches the floor board it cuts off and will not restart unless towed out of water. as soon as it get's below the floorboard the bike will start right up and run flawless. as soon as you start creeping back into the water it starts missing and cuts off completly. i have put dielectri grease on everyfitting under the driver seat, tried raising the connectors and harness under the seat. has any one else had this problem if so please tell me what solved it. I amn suppose to be going tomorrow back to NC and would love to be able to take my teryx again and be able to enjoy the trails with out it cutting off. thanks in advance for any help!

·
Registered
1 Posts
vent lines

I was having the same issue last week with my 2008 I just got it few weeks ago and went threwsome water and it died out and ran good after towed out I came hame thinking electrical issues and did same as you dielectric grease but, I looked at vent omming of carbs and dicided to test it put some water in glass and submerged line and it ran like crap and dies out I have since snorkeled the clutch and raised vent lines up and havent had issue again

1 - 3 of 3 Posts