Teryx HQ banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2008 Kawasaki Teryx original owner well maintained. Congnito 5+ Long Travel kit - only a few rides on the suspension, new K&N air filter, Muzzy Exhaust, DynaTech CDI, Jetted and tuned for current setup, full custom roll cage, Funco Doors, HID factory replacements w proper wire harness, HID add on lights, Amp and Speaker PODS (Speakers need to be replaced) Optima Battery, Custom Clutch w Dalton springs, BRAND NEW BELT, valves were just adjusted and all fluids just changed. Second set of Rims w rear paddle tires. Rear seat and harnesses come with it but are not in the car. Registration is current and Pink Slip in hand. local buyers only buyer must pickup. Do not waste your time scamming me, I am not an idiot. Hit me up w questions

More pics can be found here :ht t p: //s1145.photobucket.com/albums/o509/dcompton18/Teryx/

I bought a sand car so we have more room for the family. Otherwise I would keep it, I actually dont want to sell it but wont get much use from it anymore......

·
Registered
17 Posts
2008 Kawasaki Teryx original owner well maintained. Congnito 5+ Long Travel kit - only a few rides on the suspension, new K&N air filter, Muzzy Exhaust, DynaTech CDI, Jetted and tuned for current setup, full custom roll cage, Funco Doors, HID factory replacements w proper wire harness, HID add on lights, Amp and Speaker PODS (Speakers need to be replaced) Optima Battery, Custom Clutch w Dalton springs, BRAND NEW BELT, valves were just adjusted and all fluids just changed. Second set of Rims w rear paddle tires. Rear seat and harnesses come with it but are not in the car. Registration is current and Pink Slip in hand. local buyers only buyer must pickup. Do not waste your time scamming me, I am not an idiot. Hit me up w questions

More pics can be found here :ht t p: //s1145.photobucket.com/albums/o509/dcompton18/Teryx/

I bought a sand car so we have more room for the family. Otherwise I would keep it, I actually dont want to sell it but wont get much use from it anymore......
Price? and the link wont work, can you attach a thumbnail? also where are you located?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry about that I forgot to post the price I am asking 7500. The reason the link didn't work it I had to put spaces between the letters of http: the site won't let me post url's if you. I will send you a pm with the link or you can copy paste and remove the spaces between http

I am located in Rancho Cucamonga ca.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts