Teryx HQ banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its been appx 3 weeks now since DASA raceing installed on my teryx the following parts. Dasa water pump impeller with dash gauge,PRW larger radiator with oil cooler and larger oil filter adding 2 more quarts of oil to the system. Dasa twin exhaust system with o2 sensor and a power commander 5. They installed a rev eliminator, they downloaded the correct mapping database and added a different clutch sheve. They then ran it on their dyno and it posted 42 hp. That was with the quite cores in the mufflers and the stock teryx air box and filter.Since then I have added the UNIQUE METAL PRODUCT air box with paper filter and master craft seats with black rhino harness bar and the simpson harness system.I have stock tires but would like to put some radials on(maybe the maxxis ceros) I would like a 6 ply with a soft ride. I can go from 0 to 50 in 6 seconds useing my wrist watch and top speed so far is 62mph, and I have a alm diamond plate roof. Iam guessing I added around 5 hp with the ump filter system what do you think? I am useing the ump because that is the same type of system I have been useing on my tractors for years and have had no engine problems for dirt. So far I am VERY HAPPY! TERYX 24

·
Registered
158 Posts
Cool.

<Love mine too.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts