Teryx HQ banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2009 Kawasaki Teryx Sport LE. Fuel injected with only 43 hours and 470 miles. Engine is 100% stock and has been serviced regularly. Unit is in excellent condition and I have title in hand. Comes with California SE license plate & registration from DMV making Teryx STREET LEGAL.
Upgrades Include: SDR Premium 4 Seat Sport Cage w/Powder Coated Aluminum Roof. SDR Full Height Doors and SDR Bed Delete Kit. SDR +6 Long Travel Kit with Summers Brothers Axles. Fox Shocks w/ Piggyback Reservoirs. Twisted Stitch Custom Aggressor Seats w/Adjustable Headrests. Crow 4-Point Padded Harness’ on All 4 Seats. SDR Front Bumper w/Skid Plate and 4” HID Headlights. ITP SS108 14” Wheels w/Maxxis Bighorn Tires. Front Tires are 26”x9” and Rear’s are 26”x11”.
Over $11k in upgrades (with receipts) professionally installed by SDR Motorsports in Riverside, CA. To contact, call/text Kelly at (909)240-3799.
I can't seem to get my photo's to upload (for now), but they're on my Craigslist - Inland Empire ad in the meantime.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts