Teryx HQ banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was trying to sell this before and then I decided I didn't want to sell it and now I am ready to sell.

2009 Monster Teryx
Twisted Stitch Seats (Front and Back)
#3,500lb remote Warn Winch
4 seat Cage by PDS with Removable hard top and Cooler.
2" Extreme Lift
Brand New 2.0 Big Horns with ITP Custom Wheels
Billet Air Filter Adapter
Rear View Mirror
Dalton Clutch Kit
Clutch work done by VFORCEJohn
NEW Belt
3" Crow Seat Belts for Front and Back
Approx 350 to 400 miles on it

I have $21,000 in it and I am willing to Sacrifice for $14,500.00 I live in Utah in a little city called Vernal.

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts
thats an awsome looking machine.. your gonna miss her when shes gone. that would look good in my garage to bad its so far away

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I can get a o mile monster at dealer for 11500 otd
And your point is????? I don't understand why you would even say that!!! Now if the machine was used without any extras then I would understand, but that's not the point!!!! I am almost giving away $10,000 in extras! So if I were you; you being the smart one you are I would buy the one from the dealer for $11,500.00 out the door and I will sell my to someone that is stupid like ME!!!!!! People crack me up!!!!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
point being some people like to build them there selfs and some people have the ability to fab out custom parts and also have connections to wholesale parts so the 11500 otd 0 miles bike plus parts is not close to that much! also then you know exactly where is been and how its been taken care of. I have seen people say there dirt toys are perfect but sometimes that may not be true. so buying a dirt toy used with 400 miles on it is not new it could have been long darted off a cliff then rebuild for all people know! it seems that if yo have that much into it with no LT then you have paid top top retail on everything!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts