Teryx HQ banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to buy a Teryx, but I think I'll wait until the 2010 models come out to improve my negotiating power to buy a 2009. Any ideas what a good out the door price will be on either the base or sport 2009 model will be once the 2010s come out?

·
Registered
69 Posts
I want to buy a Teryx, but I think I'll wait until the 2010 models come out to improve my negotiating power to buy a 2009. Any ideas what a good out the door price will be on either the base or sport 2009 model will be once the 2010s come out?
i just picked up a red 2009 from advanced kawi. $2009 otd could of got the sport for $500 more. i didnt want to wait. sound like the 2010 will have a new hood that opens and thats it . i dont need the hood to open so i got a 2009.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Haven't heard yet? Is there going to be any difference in the 10 model vs` the 09 model?
If not much change. I wouldn't get my hopes up in having "much" negotiating power.....
Hell....just go buy the damn thing, you won't regret those 4 or 5 months you'll be missing out on!:D (j/k- I know how tight money is right now)

·
Registered
158 Posts
Last year the '09s were announced in mid september. Our local dealers didn't get 'em till early November.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts