Teryx HQ banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New guy here thought I might get some info on this problem. My teryx is bogging after it warms up there are no codes. stranger yet is if I get it wet it runs like a top no miss no sputter and all kinds of power. coolant is all good cooling fan works fine. I did notice that my air idle control was hot but never got water up that high. in other words it runs great in the river. slow and bogs wile out of water still have full speed just very slow getting there. new engine as well. :confused:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok had fuel pump checked was 28psi. Looked into specs for the 750 fi. Found that I need 43psi so I found the 1988 dodge Omni fuel pump it has a pressure of 47psi as seen on utube. Doing the mod simply for the inexpensive fuel pump and future replacement. what I figure so far is that riding in the cold river somehow sets the system into a cold start mode or something to that effect witch I think the injectors must adjust or open further for more fuel without having to adjust the butterflies. for example larger fuel injectors lower fuel pressure. giving it the right amount of fuel at a lower pressure. Does that sound about right?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts