Teryx HQ banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does everyone think the guy that designed the 2010 front end need slapped around till he pees like a pup or is this a cutting edge design?? I haven't quite decided if I like it or not. Will have to see one in person to figure it out

·
Registered
30 Posts
Does everyone think the guy that designed the 2010 front end need slapped around till he pees like a pup or is this a cutting edge design?? I haven't quite decided if I like it or not. Will have to see one in person to figure it out
Im not a fan thats for sure!

·
Premium Member
2,106 Posts
Its growing on me. Looking at straight on I see a bit of a snake look. Not a great side profile though. I'm still on the fence about it.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Looks like a copy of the Polaris HD to me.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I didn't like it until I saw it in person. Now I think it gives the Teryx a little more of its own personality. Before it was too close to the Rhino IMO.

·
Registered
29 Posts
dont know what to think yet. wonder if there's a way to make that tilt work on the 08/09 hood. the rest of the teryx looks the same other than the hood.

·
Registered
199 Posts
I like it....it will make you go faster :D

·
Registered
114 Posts
That tilt hood sure makes putting gauges and other stuff thru the dash, mighty easy. Otherwise it is pretty ugly. I think the same engineer that forgot the gas gauge in the '08 designed it, lol

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
That tilt hood sure makes putting gauges and other stuff thru the dash, mighty easy. Otherwise it is pretty ugly. I think the same engineer that forgot the gas gauge in the '08 designed it, lol
Actually it does not help you at all, you still have the cover over the wiring channel and will be unable to get to the back of the dash.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Actually it does not help you at all, you still have the cover over the wiring channel and will be unable to get to the back of the dash.
I looked at one at the dealer today. It has a removable access panel that looks like it would give access to the backside of the dash. It is held on by 6 or 8 of those plastic rivets that they like to use everywhere. We didn't take it off so I don't know for sure. Have you had one apart already?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Isn't the rad bigger(taller)? Not sure if I like the new hood but better cooling & a opening hood to wash the mud out & top up the rad is tops for me. My fan runs a lot on mine, I'm thinking I might get a better rad or just trade my 08 for a 10. But then I would have to start my mods all over again. Crow:):):)

·
Registered
151 Posts
Too bad there is still no extra storage under the hood. I would have loved it if they would have put the battery up there and then we could have a place to throw tow straps under the seat.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts