Teryx HQ banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2010 Kawasaki Teryx 750 Super Black.
Perfect Condition, Still Under Factory Warranty.
Only 2 Hours, 14 Miles.
Will Include A Set of Kawasaki Black Rims.
Located in Rome, GA.
$10,100

·
Registered
526 Posts
my freind is looking at a razor. I will tell him about this. Would you consider meeting half way to to Houston TX if he decides to buy And is that price firm? What are kawasaki black rims. I know what the plain ole steel wheel is I just bought a full set of brand new tires and wheels for $125 that had the plain ole steel black wheel. Why are you selling this machine. Have you had any problems with it or has it been wrecked like mine that got a bent frame that I had fixed at a body shop.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
my freind is looking at a razor. I will tell him about this. Would you consider meeting half way to to Houston TX if he decides to buy And is that price firm? What are kawasaki black rims. I know what the plain ole steel wheel is I just bought a full set of brand new tires and wheels for $125 that had the plain ole steel black wheel. Why are you selling this machine. Have you had any problems with it or has it been wrecked like mine that got a bent frame that I had fixed at a body shop.
Codyo,
I do not have a trailer so I would not be able to meet.
I am a little negotiable on the price.
The dealer gave me a set of Kawasaki black rims when I purchased it because I did not like the silver rims that came with it. I will give the buyer the black rims.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with my Teryx. It is brand new, not a scratch on it, never been in the mud, flipped, sank or whatever.
My wife and I are going to start building a new house and I need the money.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts