Teryx HQ banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I joined the forum a while back to get the feel about the Teryx. I just ordered the 2010 Teryx Sport! Can't f-ing wait to get it! I'm in New Brunswick, Canada.

Plan on breaking it in and then getting the MSD, Muzzy's, Air filter mod and probably get the oil in airbox mod, not sure if I will need it. May get the impeller, not sure if I need it...thinking about leaving the rims stock, possibly getting Big Horns though for tires, how are they on the Teryx?

Man I'm pumped! No one has a 2010 around here, all Rhino's, older Teryx or RxRs!

Any advice, let me have it, can't wait to join the club!

Chris

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Nice my friend, I am sure you are going to love it! Sounds like you are on the right track for the startup of mods!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OK...WTF, I know it's not an LE, it's a Sport....and it doesn't come stock with Cup Holders!!! Shame on you Kawi...that's just brutal.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Odd, I was informed the LE does, stock doesn't and sport doesn't...I guess I'll see Tuesday when I pick it up!

·
Registered
526 Posts
My 09 sport came with cup holders

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Daves in Woodstock, the only dealer with it in stock. Dream makers is closed and the new one in Moncton isn't open yet. Saint John had a few but kept trying to get me to buy one they had in stock (LE) and said they couldn't get the sport which I found out later that Kawi has lots....sooooo off to Woodstock this week!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Cool.

What do you think of your big horns? I'm thinking about keeping the same rims and getting stock sized big horns or maybe something else but I forget the name of them, dirt tamers maybe..? I may get new rims, not sure yet though.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Anyone know the width, tire to tire? I need to rent a trailer to pick it up...it says on the site it's 58 inches wide...the biggest trailers ramp is 57 inches wide....

·
Registered
13 Posts
Cool.

What do you think of your big horns? I'm thinking about keeping the same rims and getting stock sized big horns or maybe something else but I forget the name of them, dirt tamers maybe..? I may get new rims, not sure yet though.
I love my bighorns, although when I get them again, I will go with 26 inch instead of 27. I had to tighten up my rear suspension to avoid rubbing with people in backseat. 1,000 rocky rugged miles on them so far and no issues whatsoever, plenty of tread left too!

·
Registered
101 Posts
I ride in a variety of terrain, rocks, mud, trail and dirt road and i have gbc dirt tamers. So far i love them, and have 250 miles and no problems.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts