Teryx HQ banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just purchased a new 2010 Teryx and have questions. I have read all the post about the oil in the intake but have not seen anything geared toward the 2010. I have MSD box, AXIA exhaust tip and have modified the intake to us the stock box with a K&N filter. Is the oil a problem or just a nuiscance.

·
Registered
151 Posts
they say it is a problem,i have a 09 never sucked oil until i got msd and raised mph and rpm,i was racing a rzr and about 58 mph it felt it ran out of fuel my first thought was stop brake so i looked behind me and it looked like top fuel dragster just did a burnout all the smoke,i shut my engine down and checked my oil it was fine,i heard the problem is that peoplr let the oil get too low but i dont see how unless ur blind,but it is a cheap mod UTVcrap has a few different ones.good luck

·
Registered
375 Posts
they say it is a problem,i have a 09 never sucked oil until i got msd and raised mph and rpm,i was racing a rzr and about 58 mph it felt it ran out of fuel my first thought was stop brake so i looked behind me and it looked like top fuel dragster just did a burnout all the smoke,i shut my engine down and checked my oil it was fine,i heard the problem is that peoplr let the oil get too low but i dont see how unless ur blind,but it is a cheap mod UTVcrap has a few different ones.good luck
:laugh: I got to see it first hand. I thought the :shifan:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts