Teryx HQ banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it possible to get the light to blink the error code. i was reading another thread about a wire that needs to be grounded then turn on the key and the blinking sequence will produce a code, but i cant seem to find the wire. I have located the white plug for the diagnostics, but there is not an extra loose wire. Is this something they have changed for 2011?

Any input is appreciated.
thanks

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
Is it possible to get the light to blink the error code. i was reading another thread about a wire that needs to be grounded then turn on the key and the blinking sequence will produce a code, but i cant seem to find the wire. I have located the white plug for the diagnostics, but there is not an extra loose wire. Is this something they have changed for 2011?

Any input is appreciated.
thanks
You will have to catch me in the shop on Monday on the codes but most of the time when the EFI light is coming on it is something simple like a loose connection, don't think part failure right off the bat.

·
Registered
3 Posts
on my 2012 it is the green w/black stripe. just strip down a thin wire an insert it into the plug and ground it. turn on ignition and record it , its fast

1 - 5 of 5 Posts