Teryx HQ banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys looking for a clue here. My 2011 teryx with 2600 miles only runs when cold after 15 minutes or so it starts to sputter then soon only has power enough to go 5 or 6 mph. Before that it starts acting up all seems good nice throttle response good power runs right up to 56 mph. If I shut it off and restart it helps but not for long. I have swapped the fuel pump and filter checked the p brake to be sure its not putting the rev limiter on, checked the muffler that its not clogged. The air filter is clean. I have also tried removing my msd box all to no result. Oh when its acting up the exhaust is hot like its very lean. Anyone seen a problem like this before?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Put new plugs in old ones are very black they have only been in the bike a month and 85 miles. No change still doing the same thing.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I checked the ecm for codes none found, ohmed out the throttle position sensor and the iac selonoid, no problem found. Even when its running the worst its not turning on the FI indicator in the instrument cluster and logging no codes. The weird part is when its at its worst and barely running turning it off and restarting seems to reset something to where it runs ok but not for long.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts