Teryx HQ banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to order a 4500 super winch, My question is my Teryx already has a winch plate from the factory,so that saves me from ordering one correct?

My next question is do the super winches still come with a roller fairlead mount?

·
Registered
14 Posts
winch mount

I know on my 2011 sport I had to buy a plate that goes to the factory mount. I bought a viper from moto alliance and love it.

·
383 Posts
The plates on the frame are made for smaller (3000lb) winches and will not bolt up to a 4000lb or 4500lb warn winch. I don't really think the superwinch will bolt up either without a plate. But you can drill your own holes and bolt it up, I have done it 4 or 5 times (3 times on a T4).

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The plates on the frame are made for smaller (3000lb) winches and will not bolt up to a 4000lb or 4500lb warn winch. I don't really think the superwinch will bolt up either without a plate. But you can drill your own holes and bolt it up, I have done it 4 or 5 times (3 times on a T4).
Thanks. I took the measurements off super winches web site and the bolt pattern from the frame plate on the T4 is bigger than any winch I found , so I guess the KFI plate is necessary.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts