Teryx HQ banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all new here hello everyone glad to join the crowd. Anyway I just purchased a black 2013 teryx and love it. Lot better than the rhino I had. I don't like the new paper air filter though. I was wondering what foam filter to upgrade to. I can't find anything for a2013 yet and I don't know if there the same as a2012. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

·
Premium Member
2,106 Posts
Welcome. Lots of people use Uni Filter. Mixed reviews on K&N. Twin Air is an option too.
2013 is too new to be in most parts catalogue.

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
First of all new here hello everyone glad to join the crowd. Anyway I just purchased a black 2013 teryx and love it. Lot better than the rhino I had. I don't like the new paper air filter though. I was wondering what foam filter to upgrade to. I can't find anything for a2013 yet and I don't know if there the same as a2012. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Boy am I behind, I didn't know the 2013 Teryx was out.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Their few and far between around here. Only two shops that I called had them. Will probably go with a uni just didn't know if a 2012 one would work.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Check Your UNI Filter!!!

If your running a UNi filter on a T4 , check the intake side foam!!!

I've had two of the foam seals start to separet off the filter housing after just one cleaning!

I've used Mineral spirts, and Foam filter spray, both produce the same results, If dirt is allowed to get by , you know what's in store!

Uni has replaced the first filter, and I thought it might have been a isolated problem, I'm thinking its not after both filters failed after one oiling and cleaning.

I have emailed Uni about this issue, I will update as I hear news.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts