Teryx HQ banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, first time here. I have a 2013 750, today well riding in snow the machine was kicking out of high into neutral. Went and did some road riding and it was fine until it wasn’t. Machine popped out one last time and the belt blew. Any ideas?

·
Registered
7 Posts
I assume you have most of the plastic off. From the left (driver side) at the rear of transmission you will see the cables that run to the shifting arms. Shift the trans back and forth and watch to see which cable/arm is moving. Shift the trans to high then remove that cable from the arm. Pay very close attention to the position of the arm to see if it moves left or right. You can try to move arm left of right and listen/feel for a click. If you saw it move or moved the arm and felt it fully engage into high. Hold the cable and move shifter back and forth to make sure cable works properly and Make sure shifter is in high. Hold cable to the arm and see if it will connect without moving the arm. If not, the cable needs adjusted. Hopefully this is your problem. Cross your fingers it not a shift fork and/or gears. I am puzzled as to why the belt blew.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts