Teryx HQ banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone increased the 2013 teryx hp? How and by how much. I am a little disappointed in the top speed. Is there a governor and can you disable?

·
Registered
526 Posts
I would think so on the speed. My msd allows mine to hit 67 mph but i also have a muzzy pipe and over drive plate. Check with hunterworks.com

·
Registered
311 Posts
Call V Force john he will hook you up on a package deal. Muzzys,MSD & a stage 3 clutch job. you will love it. :yahoo:

·
Registered
2 Posts
what speed you getting, top here is 50m/h... i get the feeling there is more power and speed and it could be governed on the 2013 model, just wish someone in RSA had better knowledge on this model

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That is what I get, Here's what I know thanks to posts-the 2013 teryx (only this model) has both a speed and rpm limiter so no matter what performance adds you do our speed will not go above the 50 ( plus it takes a while to get there). I know some folks are looking at work arounds but nothing to date. I just never thought a 750 would be so limited- its not that I intend to be riding at 70 mph but the power to get there is better than not.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts