Teryx HQ banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My mothers teryx will not go into either 4wd or lock diff. I looked here on site and not really finding anything besides check/lube cable. Im not super mechanically inclined but should be able to figure out what to do if someone can offer a description or pic of exactly what i should be looking for. Unfortunately she has had into shop multiple times within last year and shes just fed up. Just trying to help her if i can. It has the dial selector. I tried looking down by front axle but couldnt really find an actuator. But like i said im no mechanic. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
1 Posts
My mothers teryx will not go into either 4wd or lock diff. I looked here on site and not really finding anything besides check/lube cable. Im not super mechanically inclined but should be able to figure out what to do if someone can offer a description or pic of exactly what i should be looking for. Unfortunately she has had into shop multiple times within last year and shes just fed up. Just trying to help her if i can. It has the dial selector. I tried looking down by front axle but couldnt really find an actuator. But like i said im no mechanic. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Hi there, I'm now running into this issue with my 2016 teryx. Have you found a solution?

Thanks
Pete

1 - 2 of 2 Posts