Teryx HQ banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2014 teryx 800 efi that has a problem that occurs when I try to sit on a steady speed. It splatters and coughs like it has a fuel blockage or something. So far kawasaki have not been able to fix the problem and have done the following

Replaced fuel pump and filter
Cleaned injectors
Checked fuel lines

It is fine when given a boot full only has the problem on a steady constant speed. Anyone else had this problem at all and if so what fixed it

·
Registered
1 Posts
i have a 2014 teryx 800 efi that has a problem that occurs when i try to sit on a steady speed. It splatters and coughs like it has a fuel blockage or something. So far kawasaki have not been able to fix the problem and have done the following

replaced fuel pump and filter
cleaned injectors
checked fuel lines

it is fine when given a boot full only has the problem on a steady constant speed. Anyone else had this problem at all and if so what fixed it
have you found a solution to your problem, i'm having the same problem, can you me, no recalls yet

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have the same problem to, but i dont know if connected, but when i change my summer oïl 10w40 by my winter oïl 5 w 30 Kawasaki syntec, the problem disapper. Before my change of oïl has every time this problem was present.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2014 teryx 800 efi that has a problem that occurs when I try to sit on a steady speed. It splatters and coughs like it has a fuel blockage or something. So far kawasaki have not been able to fix the problem and have done the following

Replaced fuel pump and filter
Cleaned injectors
Checked fuel lines

It is fine when given a boot full only has the problem on a steady constant speed. Anyone else had this problem at all and if so what fixed it
mine doing exact same thing. Does not want to idle. Pulled spark plugs they were black on tips. checked the gap and found them to be set at 0.30 MM. Manual says to set at 0.80-0.90 MM. I tried to set the gap and now will not run. Headed to store for new plugs tomorrow. I am at a loss for words. I think my gas turned on me and maybe fouled the plugs. The gap thing is what has me puzzled.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts