Teryx HQ banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Getting ready to make 2 inch lift brackets for the front of my bike. I'm tired of waiting for a company to make them. My buddy has the complete setup from plasma cutter, mig and tig and cnc mill. The hard part will be getting the right pattern for the brackets but once I have that it will be a breeze. Just curious how many people out there would be interested in a set once they are complete. I will post pics once I'm done.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Getting ready to make 2 inch lift brackets for the front of my bike. I'm tired of waiting for a company to make them. My buddy has the complete setup from plasma cutter, mig and tig and cnc mill. The hard part will be getting the right pattern for the brackets but once I have that it will be a breeze. Just curious how many people out there would be interested in a set once they are complete. I will post pics once I'm done. View attachment 5388
Yes indeed, that looks good. Have you got any data re: the lift gain in the different mount holes?
Is the piece 3 sided or just two plates. I’ve done lifts with both and find the U shaped(3 sided), is much more rigid.
Thanks for sharing, I’m tired of waiting too but don’t have the gear to fab the parts.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you and I did not get measurements on the gain unfortunately. I did three sided brackets out of 1/4 plate material just to ensure plenty of strength. I'm guessing I have a 2 to 3 1/4 inch lift given the three different mounting holes. I was thinking of making more but don't have the time to do so.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am in the process of relocating the shock mount hole in the bottom bracket. Thinking I can get about 2” lift by doing that. All fun and games.. cheers.

·
Registered
1 Posts
New to the forum and this is exactly why I’m here. Looking for a lift for my 4 s. I’d be interested in a set of those if you’d be interested in making them. Just let me know thanks!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Would you be interested in just the front lift brackets? I have not made the rears yet, and didn't really plan on making them for quite some time. I really kinda dropped the idea of making more of them but for the right price I would consider it. I was thinking to make it worth my time I would be willing to sell the front lift kit brackets for $250

1 - 6 of 6 Posts