Teryx HQ banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
I do not have an answer for this, however, I am posting as this will be a likely question as we get closer to dune season. To tell you the truth, I am glad that it was brought up as I really did not think about what I was going to run in the sand. Looking forward to seeing what everyone has come up with or used.

·
Registered
722 Posts
I am just going to air down with the bead locks and see how it does. I like the idea of a paddle tire but dang that would be another machine I have to switch out.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am leaving for Oregon in Two weeks for a week in the Dunes which is why I am Asking now

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
I am scheduled to speak with some people tomorrow at Skat-Trak...I have a few questions for them so I will see if they know of anyone running the 26's...although, I did not see any 26's available from Skat-Trac.

·
Registered
13 Posts
i had a buddy goto the dunes and said a stock teryx oem tires spanking rhinos with paddles up test hill at gordons well
That's cool! Glad to see the Teryx IS a viable candidate in the soft stuff. When I had mine at Glamis last weekend of April it WAS a blast. I did NOT air down and it showed. Although a blast to tear around the dunes in, I maybe went 1/2 way up Olds. I had a passenger but I doubt that would've mattered. I'm sure with soft tires it would've done better. Still, I was pleased with the performance. I thought about getting those ITP paddles all the way around but I too am going to wait to see what works best on these.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have heard the ITP's are to stiff and on all four corners rob too much power

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have heard the ITP's are to stiff and on all four corners rob too much power

1 - 9 of 9 Posts