Teryx HQ banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are any of you Alberta boys looking for tires, If so I am selling my set of 5, 28" zillas for $500.00. They have around 10 hours on them and are still like new. They are to big for my machine as I have 3" LT kit and they hit my rear fenders under full compression, other than that they are very good tires.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Those wouldn't happen to come with the T7's would they Jeremy??? hahah

I found a steel of a deal on the T7 beadlocks up here but they are a different bolt pattern, it may be worth having some spacer/adaptors made up to have them bolt up. I want another 2" width for now.

·
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not a chance mang. I got lucky buying these T-7's. Got them for $115.00/ each and will never see this price again because I was told thet they were discontinued, so I bought five and will never ever ever part with them.:laugh:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Are the zillas that much deeper lug than the mud lites? I have 28's on mine with only a 2" lift and have never had a rub no matter what I have done... mind you it might be the offset (not that I ordered any special offset) Just curious..

·
Registered
45 Posts
not sure if those last 2 questions were aimed at me or not, but mine are 28x12x12 on the back and 10 on the front no spacers

·
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Are the zillas that much deeper lug than the mud lites? I have 28's on mine with only a 2" lift and have never had a rub no matter what I have done... mind you it might be the offset (not that I ordered any special offset) Just curious..
I have a CST 3" LT kit, so with the extra suspension travel it hits the fenders.

How wide are the tires?
All five tires are 28 x 11 x R14

Did u have to use spacers?
Not with ITP T-7's or Itp SS 212's they clear the ball joints and everything else.

·
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Still have the tires guys, anybody want them. They will fit on your quads also, or your buddie's quad, or your garden tractor's :laugh:, like new condition, you won't be dissapointed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts