Teryx HQ banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
I see that they are sold. Did you bore out the throttle bodies or did someone else?

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This set come from Mickey at FST, he had bored them and then realized that the case where the throttle cable went in was broke so I took the case off of another set of tbs and replaced it and they were new and never ran, but I have a friend with a machine shop that I am setting up to bore them and I have bought the plates and shafts so I will have some more for sale. Most people that are selling them are having someone with a machine shop actually doing the work. I bought mine on my Teryx from Steve at Dasa but he actually had someone else bore them and I am not sure who bores Mickeys, if anyone is interested they can let me know, I have 5 sets of cores now that I will be getting done, the guy that I am getting set up with has owned and operated his owm machine shop for over 25 years, his deals with Harleys and he is a perfectionest, anything that I have ever sold on here I have made sure that they are happy and always asked them to pm me and let me knowthat they were satisfied if not they can send it back and I will refund them, Its just to give me something to do but you can ask anybody that knows me will tell you that I am a fanatic about what ever I am working on to not only work right but also look right, Ohh well that probally more than you wanted to hear but I thought I would just try and cover everything.

·
Registered
318 Posts
is there a improvement on a stock machine with muzzys, msd

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Steve at Dasa has done alot of testing with the bored tbs and I think I remember reading that even the stock machines would pick up 2-3 hp with the bored tbsand the big bores gain 6-7 hp.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I got a pm that I could not sell multiple items without being a paying sponsor, so for the time being I will not discuss this topic because it is against the rules and I was not aware of it so I am sorry about that but I am in the process as we speak in getting set up and pay the proper fees so I don't cause any problems, again sorry and I will get the problem solved.

Thanks Kim

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OK guys I can talk to you about them now I went ahead and payed my fees, I was just going to do 1 or 2 here and there but it looks like now I will have to get a little more serious about it now to pay for my fees but I will still do them where I can make a little money and save you guys some money, I own and operate C & W Tire Service so I might be changing my forum name on here for tax purpose.

·
Registered
177 Posts
BBK and 38mm

Just curious would there be gains on a stock motor? If so would that also mean changing injectors as well.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just curious would there be gains on a stock motor? If so would that also mean changing injectors as well.
All of the reports I have seen shows gains of 2-3 hp on stock machines, on a stock machine you could get by with stock injecters, when you go with the big bore kits you would need to change the injecters.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts