Teryx HQ banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking at buying some speakers. found some good deals on polk speakers. thinking of going overhead and building a box. so which should i go with...going to buy a plye 4 channel 1000 watt amp.i want to add the ssv sub box,,,hey answer you pm..lol.....so what would be better..can get the amp for $100, and 6.5 $70..6x9 $85.... what ya think
thanks for all your help guys...great bunch here
Crab

·
Registered
630 Posts
looking at buying some speakers. found some good deals on polk speakers. thinking of going overhead and building a box. so which should i go with...going to buy a plye 4 channel 1000 watt amp.i want to add the ssv sub box,,,hey answer you pm..lol.....so what would be better..can get the amp for $100, and 6.5 $70..6x9 $85.... what ya think
Crab
Why build whene we can get you this... or get your SSV stuff from us...

Made for iPod Weather Proof audio system for the Teryx, Rhino,
Ranger 05-10, Mule, Big Red, Kymco and Kubota. The WP-OU4 provides Hi-Def stereo sound and mounts overhead to your stock cage; Installs in 15minutes with a simple 2 wire hook up and is totally weather proof.
No more radios. Simply dock your iPod or iPhone into the water tight locker. System features a charging dock for iPod and iPhone with built-in 50 watt x4 ultra-efficient low power consumption digital amp designed around UTV's charging system, waterproof speakers, wireless remote control. Like all SSV Works systems, the enclosure is constructed of fiberglass for maximum durability and the best sound quality. All systems include wiring, mounting hardware, billet remote bracket and step-by-step instructions

In all seriousness you be fine with some 6.5 especial so close to your head.

Oh ya PM for the price on the overhead...

Attachments

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
very cool, but i want to be able to add a sub.so i'm thinking of either building a box...or go with ssv uppers and a sub box. dont want $600 in it b/c if i flip it might not be pretty.want the best sound but not a $$$$$. price me uppers,and sub box...loaded and unloaded plz...as far as amps thinking of getting the pyle 4 ch 1000watt.my friend has a rhino with a sound bar like hunterworks and a 12 in the bed sounds good but i want better..thanks for your help..
location is alabama also...i see where PJ Perform is pffering 20% :) he he

·
Registered
630 Posts
very cool, but i want to be able to add a sub.so i'm thinking of either building a box...or go with ssv uppers and a sub box. dont want $600 in it b/c if i flip it might not be pretty.want the best sound but not a $$$$$. price me uppers,and sub box...loaded and unloaded plz...as far as amps thinking of getting the pyle 4 ch 1000watt.my friend has a rhino with a sound bar like hunterworks and a 12 in the bed sounds good but i want better..thanks for your help..
location is alabama also...i see where PJ Perform is pffering 20% :) he he
PJ is offering 20 off IN STORE...

Ill zip you some number later tonight...

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
PJ is offering 20 off IN STORE...

Ill zip you some number later tonight...
thanks,,,can't blame a guy from tring i traded my Kimber 1911 for a Smith and money to fund this,,,lol.
reread it sorry but that :wave:
will hold off on amp and all till hear from ya.
CRab

·
Registered
139 Posts
Crab
cant beat a pyle amp for the price, i run 6.5s and a good sub. I wouldnt cheap out on your speakers... I tried that and it just doesnt sound good. A marine amp is a marine amp. IMO

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lol

whats that phone number again.... will let ya know when you call 2morow might just order the uppers also...just hope its loud enough.
thanks again
Crab
P.S. ordered amp,,,got battery already,might be rocking this coming weekend ;)

·
Registered
630 Posts
whats that phone number again.... will let ya know when you call 2morow might just order the uppers also...just hope its loud enough.
thanks again
Crab
P.S. ordered amp,,,got battery already,might be rocking this coming weekend ;)
Sorry... FAT FINGERS... thanks for the Phone Call and it was a pleasure talking to you...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts