Teryx HQ banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Big Daddy I am going to start calling you PIMP DADDY ;):laugh::laugh:

JK I actually like seeing you in the game a little. I have been debating on it for a while. I have several good ideas that I have already tested and know would sell. I also have a pretty mean drive train set-up on mine that I have heard no one doing yet. Still sitting on that one;)

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I hear you because I have several little things I want to do and see how they will do but if I don't get off my ass and get my own finished my wife is going to run me off because I have several thousand tied up in my rebuild project and most of it is piled up in the coner of my den, and then I started the project with the throttle bodies and now I feel like a ATV salvage company, I have alot of nice engine parts I just need to breakdown and clean, I am working on getting in to buying insurance salvage I already have DMV dealer lisence because we are registered with Louisianna as a MV dealer because we sell utility trailers and that is the main thing that you have to have to purchase the salvage and we already have all of the bonding also. I just enjoy fooling with the UTVs and if I can make a dollar or two and help save some of these guys a few dollars and it gives me a break from selling tires like I have for almost 32 years thats great and heck where else can you shoot the breeze with so many good ole boys and learn something new every day like you do on here, I feel like I know some of you since we have yaked back and forth so much even though I have never laid eyes on most of you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts