Teryx HQ banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need the rear cylinder head for a the 750 Brute or Teryx. Please, does anybody has one? Thanks

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
No Doug thanks for tip but I only have 1 pair of heads but they are already paid for, I have a rear cylinder, I think curb has already pm me and I told him I would check and get back with him and I sorry for not getting back with you curb but I think I told you at the time my mother fell and shattered her hip and she is 81 and I have almost lived at the hospital, I have plenty of time to peck on this key board since that about all I can do here, again sorry for not getting back to you but I will check my sources and see it they have any heads, I have not had time to buy any lately, if I can locate you one I will give you a pm.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Try Kawieriders and some of the Brute Force sites too.
I sent him to Four Stroke Tech because Mickey has one,but he needs a junk core so he can put 4mm bigger valve seats in it. Curb didn't understand that,so maybe you guys can help him understand that.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Head

What happened to your head? I had a damaged cam journal on one of my heads and i had it repaired at Engine Dynamics. They machined out the journal and built a bushing to go over the cam for a couple hundred bucks.

http://www.enginedynamics.com/

1 - 7 of 7 Posts